Advantages of SAP Business ByDesign Manufacturing
At ERP Logic, we offer SAP Business ByDesign which is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that enables the customer to take advantage of powerful business intelligence services on demand for small to medium-sized organizations. By using this cloud-based solution, there is no additional IT investment needed. This includes SAP Business ByDesign manufacturing and distribution.
The SAP Business ByDesign enterprise resource planning (ERP) some provides a total cohesive solution with a complete pricing structure to help manufacturing and distribution companies more efficiently manage their manufacturing processes. This includes the supply and sale operations (i.e. project management and purchasing), finance, human resources, and more.
- Automated system operations, including quote to order conversion, purchase order management, and facilitating revenue increase
- Easy system integration through cloud delivery in comparison to on-premise systems
- Total visibility of financials 24/7 through automatic financial ledger updates across all departments
- Comprehensive integration of ERP and CRM capabilities that enable the seamless fulfillment of company objectives
- Complete scalable solution with the addition of modules connected into the framework – for instance, Sales OnDemand
- Employee access to expense reports for improved efficiency through the human resource module
- Solution functionality supports multiple browsers, tablets, and other devices
- Preconfigured workflow processes per industry best practices, delivering key resources
- Monthly subscription cost covers maintenance and support
Advanced Functionality for Midsize Manufacturers
In the past, ERP systems have been beyond the grasp of midsize manufacturing enterprises operating from complex business models that provide multifaceted products to customers. Access is opened up through an SAP Business ByDesign manufacturing platform, providing state-of-the-art functionality for users without requiring midsize businesses to develop large sized, complex IT processes.
Midsize manufacturers are now able to conduct efficient and quality business functions utilizing industry best practices which enable profit optimization similar to large enterprises, while taking advantage of the competitive advantages they have in terms of smaller size and agility.