Months of experience required: 36 months minimum
- Drive net new sales of SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Business One, SAP S/4 HANA and our own products & solutions.
- Meet the monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Identify potential decision makers at prospect companies; nurture the lead; convert and document to opportunity and close the deal.
- Create and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Work with SAP sales team in a collaborative way under the direction of ERPL sales leadership team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors or master’s in business administration or sales is desired
- Enterprise Sales experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrates an understanding of strategic business initiatives and ability to map plans to technology requirements
- Strong background in selling
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications such as S/4 HANA, Business ByDesign, Business One software concepts and products is a plus
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, ambitious, willingness to learn, adapt, and excel. Proactive contributor who can recommend and implement ideas
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and/or services, industries
Travel requirements: 40% and as needed